We are out-of-network with most insurance companies. We provide a superbill after your treatments upon request for you to submit and receive reimbursement from your insurance company.
When you call or check your benefits, be sure to as what your "Out-Of-Network" coverage is.
HOW To CHECK YOUR own ACUPUNCTURE INSURANCE BENEFITS
Call the member services number on the back of your insurance card
*calling is more accurate than checking online
Confirm your info with the rep and ask the following questions:
1. a) Do I have in-network acupuncture benefits?
b) Do I have out-of-network acupuncture benefits?
2. Do I need to meet my deductible before I get coverage?
-IF YES: what is my deductible and what are the accumulations?
3. What is my copay or coinsurance?
4. How many visits are allowed per year?
5. Do I need pre-authorization from my physician?
ALWAYS get the representative's name and the call reference number
*unfortunately misquotes can happen and it's important that you have record of what the rep tells you